As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Even comfort during the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you identify any potential issues before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to figure out if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any budding problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at Custom Air Systems Inc will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Custom Air Systems Inc a call at 772-247-2283 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.