At Custom Air Systems Inc, we know that picking a company you can count on to do AC repair in Port St. Lucie is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Custom Air Systems Inc a call at 772-247-2283. We’re happy to help!