As spring begins, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Port St. Lucie? Even if your air conditioning system is recently installed or was running good last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a Custom Air Systems Inc technician can help spot little issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps find little problems before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine components and complete a set of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with Custom Air Systems Inc
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Custom Air Systems Inc pros a call at 772-247-2283 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to look at our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.