As warmer weather starts, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Port St. Lucie? Particularly if your cooling equipment is newer or was running well last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Custom Air Systems Inc pro can help spot small issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little troubles before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine components and complete a set of AC performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into extensive troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Custom Air Systems Inc
This week is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Custom Air Systems Inc pros a shout at 772-247-2283 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.