As springtime rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Port St. Lucie? Even if your AC equipment is newer or was cooling just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to book any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your unit examined yearly by a Custom Air Systems Inc expert can help find little troubles before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is placed outside your home, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to maintain complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your equipment can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can create elevated energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify small problems before they lead to major, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly inspect components and carry out a cycle of air conditioning performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find issues before they become large troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is set to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is at risk for advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the ensuing spots and pieces:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Custom Air Systems Inc
This week is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Custom Air Systems Inc pros a call at 772-247-2283 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your home, don’t forget to check our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.