There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Port St. Lucie, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Custom Air Systems Inc expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Port St. Lucie. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the experts at Custom Air Systems Inc a call at 772-247-2283 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.